Frozen Greek Yogurt Bark

Clean Eating, Meal Planning, Healthy Dessert, Picnic ideas, Healthy Snacks, 21 Day Fix approved recipe, Frozen Yogurt Bark
Frozen Yogurt Bark

I was in need of a yummy new snack that I, and my girls, could enjoy.  I've seen tons of different recipes for Frozen Yogurt Bark so I decided to keep it simple and make my own.  I don't know about you but recipes that only have a few ingredients are pretty appealing to me!  Not to my surprise, my girls loved it! This will be perfect snack for Summer time too!


Ingredients:
**You can really use whatever fruit you'd like.  I think I'll try adding some kiwi and raspberry next time.  You could even add pecans to it! 

Clean Eating, Meal Planning, Healthy Dessert, Picnic ideas, Healthy Snacks, 21 Day Fix approved recipe, Frozen Yogurt Bark
Frozen Yogurt Bark

Directions:
  1. Mix yogurt and honey in a bowl.
  2. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
  3. Spread yogurt mixture over parchment paper.  Use a spatula to evenly distribute.
  4. Top with strawberries and blueberries (or whatever fruit you'd like!).
  5. Cover with Saran wrap and place in the freezer.
  6. Wait about 2 or so hours then pull out and break the bark in to small pieces.
  7. Store in an airtight container in freezer.

Enjoy!!

 




Labels: , , , , , , , ,